Mask
Verse 1
I am not who I used to be
I don't even know what's become of me
It seems like I don't know myself
It seems like I don't know myself no more
Verse 2
I have never known how to behave
To some people that have come my way
I wish that they understand
I never meant to hurt them in the end
Chorus 1
All I am is just a mask behind face
Every one I place is to hide away the shame
All I want is just a life without the pain
I know I'll make it through the trial of fire I'm in
Verse 3
I am not the kind who knows my way
I am just a fool trying to be cool
Sometimes I want to fly away
I wish that I could fly away for good
Chorus 2
All I am is just a mask behind face
Every one I place is to hide away the shame
All I want is just a life without the pain
All I needed now is someone to lend a hand
To remove them so I know who I really am
I want to know who I am
Words by Van and Jenn
Music by Jenn
I am not who I used to be
I don't even know what's become of me
It seems like I don't know myself
It seems like I don't know myself no more
Verse 2
I have never known how to behave
To some people that have come my way
I wish that they understand
I never meant to hurt them in the end
Chorus 1
All I am is just a mask behind face
Every one I place is to hide away the shame
All I want is just a life without the pain
I know I'll make it through the trial of fire I'm in
Verse 3
I am not the kind who knows my way
I am just a fool trying to be cool
Sometimes I want to fly away
I wish that I could fly away for good
Chorus 2
All I am is just a mask behind face
Every one I place is to hide away the shame
All I want is just a life without the pain
All I needed now is someone to lend a hand
To remove them so I know who I really am
I want to know who I am
Words by Van and Jenn
Music by Jenn


3 Comments:
i love the lyrics man. how i always feel. =\ hmm.. why nv link TOSOG to drumdeadcrazy.blogspot.com?
Well, I did in a way by posing as one of the contributers.
I am glad this lyrics could be personalised. Sure emo one!
nonono!! hahaha. as in how come ur other blog(drumdeadcrazy.blogspot.com) doesnt have TOSOG link??
Post a Comment
<< Home