Sunday, September 11, 2005

TOSOG revival?

Well, Liang and Jon tried to jam without me last saturday, but it didnt' work out with Van. In a way I am a little relieved coz I want everyone to be happy. Since Van didn't like the "dark" sound of some of CFS songs, I really respect her opinion and preference. It also allows me to continue to explore TOSOG further with her as the voice. I really liked the set that we did at Sonic Festival. I thought that gig really defined Tosog's sound. I really can't wait to do "Mask" again man!

2 Comments:

Blogger van said...

yah la. i cannot imagine myself singing all those low deep voice songs lo. wahahahah!! i know u were disappointed right?

12:01 AM  
Blogger :)X said...

The point is to make use of ur range and we change the key to suit your voice. I am sure that at the next jam, things will be different, but why has it also gotta be me? hahaha...

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home