Sunday, September 02, 2007

Only Time Can Tell

I wrote this after Eve sent me a riff that she recorded. I asked her for permission to use it and last night I came up with some lyrical idea to go with the guitar parts. As for the drum parts, dang, I need to work more at it. It sounded simple, but dang, should I make it simple or complicated?

Only time can tell
Counting down til the time you end your misery
No use crying over the sour milk that u spilt
The only sound that you have made only shows your pride and prejudise
No one is taking the joy from you
Nothing beats living life without you
You wear sackclothe and crawl on the blood that you bleed
You wear sympathies on your sleeves for all to see
Pour ashes on your head let others see how you suffocate
The side effects of things unsaid comes back to haunt u time and time again


to be continued...
Edit: This post was written in Dec 2005, but I didn't publish it. Here is an update about the song. I've jammed with Eve once and I've came up with a simpler but powerful drum part and it still hasn't been recorded. It's taking too long, it's about I do something about it. Let's wait and see... wait and wait and wait...

3 Comments:

Blogger van said...

woah! that's harsh man. hah! but yeah. and oh oh oh!! it's prejudice. not prejudise. heh heh. =p

9:36 PM  
Blogger :)X said...

Ok, i think I should calm down and write a less angry one. BUt it's hardcore leh! hahaha...

7:03 AM  
Blogger van said...

oh well. anyway i read his blog and all the comments. it feels like he's throwing himself a pity party. *yikes*

it's so easy to throw ourselves a pity party. but it's no good at all. oh well.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home