Monday, July 24, 2006

Happy Everyday

I wish you a very good morning
Before you get out of bed
You said you're feeling weak and you're sick
I really dunno what to say

Where is the pain that you're feeling
Is there a nail in your wrist
Is there a torn in your flesh that you've missed
Do you know just what it is?
(Happy Everyday, Happy Everyday!)

I can see your body's beaten
Yet you don't know how it is
I can show you the broken pieces
You still won't know what it is

But be glad that you're breathing
There's something to look forward to
No matter what's been piercing you

I can see where your life is heading
Yes sir you have the right to choose
You said I have no right to judge you
But I reserve the right to speak

So be glad that you're living
The words from a hospital bed
Is something that you cannot lose
Take it or leave it
Dun try to avoid everything
Before you know it everything is cool

(Happy Everyday, Happy Everyday!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home