Now
Li Sheng wrote this note in his Facebook. Dang! It's good but I wish he wouldn't have to feel such emotional agony.
I didn't know you have such a bad impression of me and what I believe in.
You probably have so much disappointment and hurt that you're not saying.
You were my hero. I used to look up to you.
Now I'm afraid I'll be you.What happened to us?
Why are we the way we are now?
What happened?
I'm still here. But it's like there's a barrier between us now.
We can't get past that few usual lines.
If only you can see. If only you can understand.
I'm still here.One day, I'll make you see.
One day, I'll make you proud.
It starts now.
I didn't know you have such a bad impression of me and what I believe in.
You probably have so much disappointment and hurt that you're not saying.
You were my hero. I used to look up to you.
Now I'm afraid I'll be you.What happened to us?
Why are we the way we are now?
What happened?
I'm still here. But it's like there's a barrier between us now.
We can't get past that few usual lines.
If only you can see. If only you can understand.
I'm still here.One day, I'll make you see.
One day, I'll make you proud.
It starts now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home