Thursday, May 26, 2005

Here Am I

V1
Here am I, please take me as I am
Help me stand, I'm weak and I am scared
When the winds of change are blowing
I think I'll trust my life within Your promise

Chorus
The world is in Your hands
You are so big yet you live inside of me
I gladly give my life to gain the crown I never want to lose

V2
Where I am, no one could understand
Give me strength and hope in my dispair
I run into Your arms when I feel like giving up on everyone

Chorus
The world is in Your hands
You are so big yet you live inside of me
I gladly give my life to gain the crown I never want to lose

Take all I am take me far away to another land
This world is not my home I’m just a passer-by heading home to You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home