Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I trust my judgement

... on certain things that is, such as talent in music. I am not a master any kind of music, but it always excites me to see people with potential and helping them discover the posibilities of stretching their boundaries. I am seldom wrong when it comes to this, I have a quiet confidence in my judgement of people's talent. This calls for patience and perseverance because it will be a while before the full potential of the person becomes a reality. Sometimes they may not blossom under my guidiance, but I know the "discovering" part was the first step to them discovering their gifts. I just want to give them a head start. They may not play for me in my band, but at least I acknowledge their potential and gave them a chance to explore.

2 Comments:

Blogger van said...

si mi? =)

11:55 PM  
Blogger :)X said...

lyke dat lor...

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home