Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Run to You pt. 2

What do others to see in me?
A testimony with patches sewn by the Lord's hands?
A testimonial that is marked
by tears of joy and regrets
that are dried in the sunshine
of His grace and mercy?
A legacy for all to see
that the Lord has indeed been
good to me?
Can they feel the Grace that surrounds
and mercy that abounds
which let me live again?
My GOD My GOD!
Let me be alive
As the Word brings life to me.
I have been so dry in the desert of my self-centredness
You have not been far in times my witness failed
You kept me near the cross and let me know you're with me all this while
To You
I am sorry
I fell when I tried but I failed
So I run to You
Where I am free
Back to You where I am home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home