The Other Side

Sit and listen to a song
Something's buggine me for far too long
I need a listening ear
Will you be nice before I disappear
All my fears held on to me
When I thought that they would disappear
In the dark I wondered
How in the world can I get out of here
Coz I've been hurt so many times
WHen I looked to the other side
And I've been hurt so many times
WHen I've tried to reminace some ... next line
When I like I can feel fine
Didn't feel sorry bout that day I lied
Nothing seemed to mattered
If behave then I will be alright
Coz I've been hurt so many times
WHen I looked to the other side
The times are changing with the tide
And I can't keep up with the things I'm missing
Whatever I am going through
Help me find a way back, God, to you
To You


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home