King Arthur's, or something like that.
Hmm, it says on the right side that "sloshblob" is a contributor but the fact is sloshblob hardly contributes! Haha. So here I am writing some of my thoughts.
It's been so long since I did anything musically, school's really a drag and I have no social life. Hardly have the time to jam and in fact, hardly have time to practise my instruments! Speaking of which, I think it's so sad that we're always speaking of collaborations and jams but it hardly comes to pass! Yet, none of us can be blamed, nor is there anything to be blamed really, because schedules and such always get in the way.
But I'd just like to say, that what we have here is already something very precious in the making. I'm so glad that we've a king-arthur's-knights-of-the-round-table sort of gathering of musicians, and that there's a place where each of us can add to each other both musically and spiritually.
Indeed, this is a place where we can sing, "I've found where I belong, I'm a living stone, in this house I will grow." You are probably asking me now what "place" and what is "this" that I have been referring to.
I'm not referring to a place or a guild (camy) per se, and I'm not saying that this blog IS the place of the knight's round table, but I guess in a sense it's just the knowledge of a possibility that whenever the time is right, we're all parts of a great musical something in the making! And I continually pray that with all the ideas that have hatched and will hatch in our heads, we will one day finally put them together and indeed, lead people to "the other side of glory".
It's been so long since I did anything musically, school's really a drag and I have no social life. Hardly have the time to jam and in fact, hardly have time to practise my instruments! Speaking of which, I think it's so sad that we're always speaking of collaborations and jams but it hardly comes to pass! Yet, none of us can be blamed, nor is there anything to be blamed really, because schedules and such always get in the way.
But I'd just like to say, that what we have here is already something very precious in the making. I'm so glad that we've a king-arthur's-knights-of-the-round-table sort of gathering of musicians, and that there's a place where each of us can add to each other both musically and spiritually.
Indeed, this is a place where we can sing, "I've found where I belong, I'm a living stone, in this house I will grow." You are probably asking me now what "place" and what is "this" that I have been referring to.
I'm not referring to a place or a guild (camy) per se, and I'm not saying that this blog IS the place of the knight's round table, but I guess in a sense it's just the knowledge of a possibility that whenever the time is right, we're all parts of a great musical something in the making! And I continually pray that with all the ideas that have hatched and will hatch in our heads, we will one day finally put them together and indeed, lead people to "the other side of glory".


2 Comments:
Well written, sister! Let's do this soon!
yes well written and your writing is poignant .)
lit is good
Post a Comment
<< Home