Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ownership of this band

I hate the idea that I am the sole owner of the band, but I acknowledge the respect that my peers have given to this project. It's still a very personal project and if it doesn't suck to me, it doesn't. But it doesn't mean I am not open to suggestions. Just don't be too quick to kill my ideas that would lead me to "The other side of garbage". Let's try to make every idea work. Not one idea is a bad idea. But every idea has room for improvement.

I am very blessed to have friends who want to help me out in this project. I don't know how far this would go, but I am very excited about it now and I am glad my friends are excited for me too.

2 Comments:

Blogger van said...

why you suddenly say that?? =\

12:08 AM  
Blogger :)X said...

Even I have my own emo moments...

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home