Since I met you
verse 1
Life's been different since I met you
I've never been the same since September 8th
And now things seem bright and clear
I'll never turn away
I'll never turn away from you
chorus
When you touch my life
It's you that I could think of
No one else could do
There used to be a broken feeling deep in my heart
You filled the void that's in my soul
verse 2
All the time I spent were wasted
I trusted myself and no body else
But now everything is clear
I'll never walk away
I'll never walk away from you
Life's been different since I met you
I've never been the same since September 8th
And now things seem bright and clear
I'll never turn away
I'll never turn away from you
chorus
When you touch my life
It's you that I could think of
No one else could do
There used to be a broken feeling deep in my heart
You filled the void that's in my soul
verse 2
All the time I spent were wasted
I trusted myself and no body else
But now everything is clear
I'll never walk away
I'll never walk away from you


4 Comments:
when was this written?
Tuesday night. Why leh??
Just asking. =)
September 8th is not any special date to me. The day I was born-again was 3rd March 1992. The day I truly believed in the Lord. So when is your " September 8th"?
=)X
Post a Comment
<< Home