Anything is Possible
Anything is possible if everything is possible for Him. Anything is possible if everything is possible for Him
I will not be afraid of failures, I will not be moved by emotions. I will not be shaken. I will not be forsaken coz...
Anything is possible if everything is possible for Him. Anything is possible if everything is possible for Him
I will not be a donkey, I will not play games, I will not be a monkey, I will not be mad coz...
Anything is possible if everything is possible for Him. Anything is possible if everything is possible for Him
Since anything is possible what is left to
do?With power so magnificent I choose to honour
YouAll I see are stormy weathers
The eye of the storm has been my centre
I know You have me covered through the raging
sea
Nothing is impossible if everything is possible. Anything is possible if everything is possible. Anything is possible if everything is possible for Him


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home