Friday, October 07, 2005

What did you see in me (Ammended)

I get all choked up everytime I sing the 2nd verse, "Can you see my pain sinking to the ocean floor". I am greatly humbled by the majesty and glory of God in the way He takes away our sin and remembers them no more! I feel so free and so forgiven. Now there is not more condemnation because I am in Christ Jesus! Could you feel what I feel?

What did you see in me?
Did I meet your expectation?
Have I let you down?
You know I have my limitation
If I ever fail you
You know I never meant to hurt you
Like the days of our youth
Trusting love's forgiving notion

Chorus:
Since I've come so far
You never ask me why

When I fall apart
You never criticise

Are you proud of me standing on the world so tall
Could you feel my pain sinking to the ocean floor
Have I ever told you that seeing you could make me weak inside
Since the days of our youth I still love you like I did before

Chorus

What's inside of me creeping to the open door?
From my lips they slipped slowly to the open floor
If I ever told you will you keep a distance far from me
I just want to be free
Let the burdens fall away from me?
I will let you know

Chorus


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home