Mask II
ARhghg... Almost there! But not there yet!
I am not who I used to be
I don't even know whats become of me
It seems that I don't know myself
It seems that I don't know myself no more
I had made a plan to run away
But I am not the kind who knows my way
Can anybody understand
I would rather die than to pretend
All I am is just a mask upon face
Every one I place is to hide away the shame
All I am is just a face without a name
Every one I fake is to hide away the pain
Verse 3
Lord you’ve been silent all these years
I have prayed that you’ll collect my tears
I feel/wish that I could fly away
I feel/wish that I could fly so far away
Chorus 2
All I am is just a mask behind face
Every one I place is to hide away the shame
Now I’m learning that You have been with me all these years
I will make it through this hell because
I know You’ll remove them
To reveal who I really am
I place my life into Your hands
Words by Vern and Jenn
Music by Jenn
I am not who I used to be
I don't even know whats become of me
It seems that I don't know myself
It seems that I don't know myself no more
I had made a plan to run away
But I am not the kind who knows my way
Can anybody understand
I would rather die than to pretend
All I am is just a mask upon face
Every one I place is to hide away the shame
All I am is just a face without a name
Every one I fake is to hide away the pain
Verse 3
Lord you’ve been silent all these years
I have prayed that you’ll collect my tears
I feel/wish that I could fly away
I feel/wish that I could fly so far away
Chorus 2
All I am is just a mask behind face
Every one I place is to hide away the shame
Now I’m learning that You have been with me all these years
I will make it through this hell because
I know You’ll remove them
To reveal who I really am
I place my life into Your hands
Words by Vern and Jenn
Music by Jenn


2 Comments:
the "hell" and "dying" makes it sound so scary. haha. (:
Everything will be alright, rite?
Post a Comment
<< Home