Sunday, June 05, 2005

What's Next?

I don't know what would happen after Sonic Fest. Would I want this project to continue? Do I have time? That's the good thing about this. It's a personal project done with my friends. A good jamming time is also a good time to hang out esp when we're staying in the same part of the island, but yes (*Sigh*) Senja is quite out of place, but now there is feeder bus service that comes into Senja!! Take 920 from interchange the next time!

I'll continue to write and sing my own demos. The styles are so diverse and the music sometimes sounds so familiar, it's hard to maky myself happy. I am not doing this to please crowds, as long as I am happy, I am happy! But I am such a harsh critic of myself. I told Van so many times that I am sick of my songs, I feel stuck in m y creativity, but when I hear her sing, I enjoyed it coz my voice sucked! Then on Tue during worship practice at Level 4 rm 7, I played the chords for the song I posted below on 31st May. Then The whole band played as free worship and I gave some ideas for melody and Max plauyed an excellent solo over it. I was floored!!! So floored I almost didnt' get up! I thank them for making it sound so good! Then I had a belief in myself that sometimes a great song will appear if I keep trying.

For God...

2 Comments:

Blogger van said...

okays. i've just read it. haha.. yeaps. hmmm.. i also dunno. everybody's busy. =\

10:13 AM  
Blogger :)X said...

NO hurry lah. As I said this is not a fulll-fledge band thing. It's more like an interest group where friendships are forged first. Music is secondary.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home