Panic
I should be paniking now, but I am not. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Van, Liang and I have yet to have a serious rehearsal. Then again, I never like rehearsals to be serious for TOSOG. EA...EA... that's the only thing on my mind, but I dunno how to start my prep. I am so lost, but thinking about music is a kind of comfort for me, but it offers only a temporary relief from a really big headache.
This entry is so out of place. It's part TOSOG and part me. Nevermind, both are a representation of me, no facade, just the real me. But I do want to hear what the others say, so if u have the authorization to contribute some thoughts, pls do share.
Blessings...
This entry is so out of place. It's part TOSOG and part me. Nevermind, both are a representation of me, no facade, just the real me. But I do want to hear what the others say, so if u have the authorization to contribute some thoughts, pls do share.
Blessings...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home