Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thank You

Thank You for your death on the cross
You died not only for me but for everybody
Sometimes everybody fails me
But in You I find my peace
You have given happiness to me
You have given Happiness to me

Thank You, Lord, for reaching out to me
You reached not only to me
But to everybody
I was tossing on the raging ocean
And You rescued me
Is this really happening to me?
Your love has caused my eyes to see

Reach out to others
Don't think twice
Even if they are strangers
Just be wise
Jesus reached out to strangers too
Thank You, Lord, for showing me what it means to reach out too

Father if I ever fail You
Will You pleace forever
I have nothing in this world to lose
I only want to be like You
You have given happiness to me
Your love has caused my eyes to see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home