Monday, August 08, 2005

At Sonic Fest 05

We had a great time that day. It was a great experience for me! I am sure th CFS guys felt the same way too. It led me to call for a CFS jam which turned out to be one of the best jams we had! This gig is especially special for Van as it is the first time she is singing outside of a worship setting. I am happy for her. If Tosog ever dissolve, it will be because Van joined CFS. Will it happen? It's just an idea.

4 Comments:

Blogger van said...

That'd be way way way way cool!!! =) but.. the kinda songs u all sing so loud. quite noisy at times. haha. den cannot hear wad u all singing. haha!! i like to sing corrine may's kinda songs. heh. =)

10:44 PM  
Blogger van said...

I am as usual, so UNGLAM!! hahah. tsk tsk. yeah. it was really special for me. Wahahahah!! =)

10:45 PM  
Blogger :)X said...

CFS sing Corrine May style? Canoot make it! We respect her, better not compare like that. But for TOSOG, ok lah. U can sing like her for me! hehehe... serious!

12:01 PM  
Blogger :)X said...

Jem is no longer playing with us. I heard about his new band from Colin and I am think he finally found a place to let his creative ideas flow.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home